KTA-Tator, Inc. (KTA) is a 100% employee-owned consulting engineering firm internationally recognized as a leading expert in providing inspection services. KTA is a major player in steel, NDE, and concrete fabrication inspection, and is the largest provider of 3rd party coating inspection services in the country. KTA also provides professional services including coatings failure investigations and laboratory analysis, among a broader array of integrated service offerings all aimed at protecting the world’s infrastructure.
KTA is recruiting full-time and part-time Steel Inspectors nationwide, ideally located in CT, KS, MD, MO, NH, and RI. All applicants must be willing to travel and work multiple shifts.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent - required
- Current AWS CWI - required
- Bridge fabrication inspection experience - preferred
- NDT Experience is desirable
- AMPP (NACE) certification is desirable
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Decision making skills
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook) and ability to navigate the internet
- Close, color, distance, depth vision and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to travel extensively and ability to work outside on occasion (including inclement weather)
- Climbing, bending, crawling, and working in confined spaces and on uneven terrain
- Ability to lift 25+ lbs.
- Excellent work ethic
- Customer oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Works well in a team environment and independently
Drug testing and criminal background and motor vehicle check will be conducted.
KTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are ACTIVELY looking to increase the DIVERSITY of our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. KTA is a Standing Firm Company. Elzly Technology Corporation (Elzly) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of KTA-Tator, Inc. (KTA). AA/EEO
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
The Family and Medical Leave Act
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Notice of E-Verify Participation
We strive to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have
the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center and application process as a result of your disability or if you have Diversity, Affirmative Action or Equal Employment Opportunity questions. To request an accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com