KTA-Tator, Inc. (KTA) is a 100% employee-owned consulting engineering, testing, and inspection firm internationally recognized as a leading expert in asset protection, specializing in materials engineering, protective coatings, and concrete/steel fabrication inspection. Six business units comprise the $35+ million enterprise offering a broad range of coatings, steel, concrete fabrication and building envelope inspection, evaluation, and testing services in nearly every market and industry. KTA is a highly sought-after partner providing customer-driven innovation, cutting edge technology, and world-class service delivery for the protection of our clients’ assets and the world’s infrastructure.
We are seeking a Finance Director up for the challenge of championing administrative, financial, and risk management operations. At KTA, you can take your professional expertise to the next level. As a part of succession planning, we are looking for a driven individual with business acumen that aspires to assume a CFO role in the future!
The Finance Director will be a key day-to-day partner to management and executive leadership team as you oversee and improve KTA’s current financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results. In addition, you take a lead role in the implementation of a new ERP system the company is undertaking. You will also contribute to the development and success of a team of 8 accounting professionals with one direct report.
You will know you’ve been successful when within 12 months you have:
- Prepared special reports that provide monthly and year-to-date financial data for KTA’s business unit managers, developing and analyzing work-in-progress reports to identify and flag jobs with poor performance;
- Continually monitored and analyzed variances, initiating corrective actions when necessary;
- Provided financial analysis, in particular for cash flow and investment priorities, and reported on tax issues and policy matters to executive management;
- Taken ownership of corporate tax reporting, compliance, and planning systems;
- Ensured compliance with contractual and regulatory requirements through maintaining an Enterprise Risk Management plan that identifies, assesses, and plans mitigations strategies for top risks, securing and maintaining all necessary insurance coverage as a part of this plan;
- Served as a project manager for ERP (Oracle NetSuite) implementation and adoption across the organization; and
- Monitored and ensured adequate funding for ESOP and Stock Appreciation Rights repurchase obligations.
The position requires a B.S. or Master’s degree in Finance or a related discipline and 5 years or more of relevant work experience in a high-level accountant role(s), ideally in service industry organizations. In-depth working knowledge of Oracle NetSuite (ERP) required, and ESOP administration experience is highly desirable. This position will be based out of Pittsburgh, PA at KTA’s corporate headquarters near the Pittsburgh International Airport.
Physical Requirements: This position requires the ability to type, write, speak, see, and hear, however, accommodations can be made for a qualified candidate.
KTA is a casual, friendly workplace, where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. We are an employee-owned company, run with family-inspired values and ethics, where diverse perspectives, experiences, and capabilities are embraced and valued. The employees of KTA are dedicated to making each other, the company, and our clients successful. We believe that serving our clients as we want to be served results in long lasting business relationships. We strive to recruit, develop, and support people from diverse backgrounds, and are committed to helping you take your career to a new and exciting level. At KTA, you’ll work, learn from, and become one of the best in the industry.
We are proud to offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. If you are the driven leader we are seeking… APPLY TODAY!
KTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are ACTIVELY looking to increase the DIVERSITY of our company. While all candidates will be considered, KTA especially encourages female, minorities, veterans, and candidates with disabilities to apply to this and all job postings. KTA is a Standing Firm Company. Elzly Technology Corporation (Elzly) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of KTA-Tator, Inc. (KTA). AA/EEO
We strive to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our career page, need assistance completing the application process, or if you have Diversity, Affirmative Action or Equal Employment Opportunity questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org