Human Resources Intern
KTA-Tator, Inc. (KTA) is a consulting engineering firm internationally recognized as a leading expert in corrosion and asset protection with corporate headquarters based near the Pittsburgh International Airport in Findlay Township.
KTA is a casual, friendly workplace, where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. We are an employee-owned company, run with family-inspired values and ethics, where diverse perspectives, experiences, and capabilities are embraced and valued. We wear jeans, have great perks (onsite fitness center, hair salon, massage days, outdoor patio, employee garden to name a few), and host fundraising, wellness, and employee events that celebrate our company and employee success. The employees of KTA are dedicated to making each other, the company, and our clients successful. At KTA, you’ll work with and learn from the best in the industry!
We are currently searching for a highly motivated, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Human Resources (HR) Intern for the Fall of 2022. As a HR Intern, you will gain real-world experience in a variety of HR functions including talent management, benefits, compensation, policy administration, training, and employee engagement!
If you aren’t afraid to dive right in and tackle projects, have a creative side, and enjoy juggling a variety of responsibilities... then this is the internship for you! We value all our interns and will go the extra mile to make sure they receive a learning experience that fits their career goals. As a HR Intern, you will:
- Assist with data migration and implementation of a new Human Resource Information System (HRIS), including but not limited to Learning Management, Performance Management, Onboarding, and Employee Recognition set-up;
- Organize, scan, and create electronic folders and files;
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties including drafting letters and answering phones; and
- Support additional HR-related and administrative projects and tasks, as needed.
- Pursuing a degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management, or other related discipline
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Strong computer, typing, and Microsoft Office skills (Word and Excel)
- Physical Requirements: This position requires the ability to type, write, speak, see, and hear with or without modification/reasonable accommodation.
- Hours: Up to 20 hours weekly (in-person), weekdays only
- Pay: $15/hour
- Duration: Fall internship beginning in late August or September 2022*
*Flexible start and end date based on incumbent’s school schedule
KTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are ACTIVELY looking to increase the DIVERSITY of our company. While all candidates will be considered, KTA especially encourages female, minorities, veterans, and candidates with disabilities to apply to this and all job postings. KTA is a Standing Firm Company. Elzly Technology Corporation (Elzly) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of KTA-Tator, Inc. (KTA). AA/EEO
We strive to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our career page, need assistance completing the application process, or if you have Diversity, Affirmative Action or Equal Employment Opportunity questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org