KTA-Tator, Inc. (KTA) is a 100% employee-owned consulting engineering firm internationally recognized as a leading expert in providing inspection services. KTA is a major player in steel, NDE, and concrete fabrication inspection, and is the largest provider of 3rd party coating inspection services in the country. KTA also provides professional services including coatings failure investigations and laboratory analysis, among a broader array of integrated service offerings all aimed at protecting the world’s infrastructure.
KTA is proactively looking for a Non-Destructive Examination (NDE) Technician/Certified Weld Inspector (CWI) to perform shop and field inspections related to quality assurance and performance of NDE testing. This opportunity will initially be part-time with the potential to lead to full-time work. Our ideal candidate will be based out of the eastern half of the United States. Candidates willing to travel to those areas will also be considered. This position is open to all candidates with the following qualifications:
This position is open to all candidates with the following qualifications:
- NDT certifications: MT, VT, PT, and/or UT
- The successful candidate will be an AWS CWI
- Good oral and written communication and decision-making skills
- Detail and customer oriented
- Excellent work ethic
- Reliable Transportation
- Valid Driver’s license
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook) and ability to navigate the internet
Drug testing and a criminal background and motor vehicle check will be conducted.
- Close, color, distance, depth vision, and ability to adjust focus;
- Ability to travel, when necessary, and ability to work outside (including inclement weather);
- Climbing, bending, crawling, and working in confined spaces and on uneven terrain.
Come see what all the buzz is about! We offer competitive pay, great benefits, including two fantastic retirement plans (ESOP & 401K), and will likely have many great opportunities down the line as we continue to grow!
KTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are ACTIVELY looking to increase the DIVERSITY of our company. While all candidates will be considered, KTA especially encourages female, minorities, veterans, and candidates with disabilities to apply to this and all job postings. KTA is a Standing Firm Company. Elzly Technology Corporation (Elzly) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of KTA-Tator, Inc. (KTA). AA/EEO
We strive to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our career page, need assistance completing the application process, or if you have Diversity, Affirmative Action or Equal Employment Opportunity questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org