KTA-Tator, Inc. (KTA) is a 100% employee-owned consulting engineering firm internationally recognized as a leading expert in corrosion and asset protection with corporate headquarters based near the Pittsburgh International Airport in Findlay Township.
KTA is a casual, friendly workplace, where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. We are an employee-owned company, run with family-inspired values and ethics, where diverse perspectives, experiences, and capabilities are embraced and valued. We wear jeans, have great perks (onsite fitness center, hair salon, massage days, outdoor patio, employee garden to name a few), and host fundraising, wellness, and employee events that celebrate our company and employee success. The employees of KTA are dedicated to making each other, the company, and our clients successful. At KTA, you’ll work with and learn from the best in the industry!
KTA is seeking a motivated intern to collaborate and learn alongside our talented and knowledgeable corporate marketing team and Coatings Group for the Summer of 2023. As a Marketing Intern, you will support KTA’s internal department and clients by contributing to business development efforts, including trade show preparation and content development.
If you are inspired by big challenges and dedicated to working on real projects that will help us grow... this is the internship for you! We value all our interns and will go the extra mile to make sure they receive a learning experience that fits their career goals. As a Marketing Intern, you will:
- Organize literature for trade shows, write customer summaries, develop gantt charts and more;
- Research State Department of Transportation websites and create contact lists; and
- Support additional marketing-related and administrative projects and tasks.
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related discipline
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Physical Requirements: This position requires the ability to type, write, speak, see, and hear with or without modification/reasonable accommodation.
- Hours: 30-40 hours weekly (in-person)
- Pay: $15/hour
- Duration: Summer internship beginning June 19th
*Flexible start and end date based on incumbent’s school schedule
KTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are ACTIVELY looking to increase the DIVERSITY of our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. KTA is a Standing Firm Company. Elzly Technology Corporation (Elzly) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of KTA-Tator, Inc. (KTA). AA/EEO
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
The Family and Medical Leave Act
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Notice of E-Verify Participation
We strive to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have
the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center and application process as a result of your disability or if you have Diversity, Affirmative Action or Equal Employment Opportunity questions. To request an accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org