NACE 3 Certified Coatings Inspectors
- (Multiple states)
- Full Time
- Mid Level
KTA-Tator, Inc. (KTA) is a 100% employee-owned consulting engineering firm internationally recognized as a leading expert in corrosion protection. KTA is the largest provider of 3rd party coating inspection services in the country, and a major player in steel and concrete fabrication inspection. KTA’s hallmark professional services include coatings failure investigations and laboratory analysis, among a broader array of integrated service offerings all aimed at protecting the world’s infrastructure.
KTA is recruiting experienced NACE Level 3 Certified Coatings Inspectors in the Midwestern and Northeastern U.S. Opportunities are open to candidates with the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- NACE CIP Level 3
- Reliable Transportation and valid driver’s license
- Excellent work ethic with good oral and written communication and decision making skills
- Detail and customer oriented
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Word and Excel skills
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- 2-5 years’ bridge coatings inspection experience
- SSPC C3
- SSPC Bridge Coatings Inspector (SSPC BCI)
- Close, color, distance, depth vision, and ability to adjust focus;
- Ability to travel extensively and ability to work outside (including inclement weather);
- Climbing, bending, crawling, and working in confined spaces and on uneven terrain.
Come see what all the buzz is about! We offer employee ownership, competitive pay, and great benefits (health, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO, and retirement plans!)!
A criminal background and motor vehicle check will be conducted.
KTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are ACTIVELY looking to increase the DIVERSITY of our company. While all candidates will be considered, KTA especially encourages female, minorities, veterans, and candidates with disabilities to apply to this and all job postings. KTA is a Standing Firm Company. Elzly Technology Corporation (Elzly) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of KTA-Tator, Inc. (KTA). AA/EEO
We strive to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our career page, need assistance completing the application process, or if you have Diversity, Affirmative Action or Equal Employment Opportunity questions, please contact us at email@example.com