Elzly Technology Corporation (Elzly) is actively recruiting a full-time Technical Staff member to support a myriad of clients and exciting projects. This position will be based out of the Vineland, NJ or Philadelphia, PA office. Elzly is a growing consulting-engineering firm that provides technical and subject matter expertise for the prevention and control of corrosion. Our services include assisting our clients with field investigations of corrosion phenomena, research and testing of materials, developing training materials, and development of specifications. Culturally, we focus on providing our customers a valuable service while creating an enjoyable and professional organization, allowing employees maximum opportunity to express their individual talents and participate in professional development activities through in-house, hands-on, formal training, and certifications.
- The successful candidate will work with other technical staff on various projects for the Department of Defense and other government and commercial clients. Projects the Staff Engineer will immediately support tangibly improve military readiness by addressing and preventing corrosion on air, ground, and sea weapons systems as well as infrastructure assets.
- Duties vary by project assignment; examples include assisting with field inspections and demonstrations, design of prototype devices, proof of concept testing, research/literature reviews, data entry/analysis, specification writing, and development of presentations.
- As the successful candidate gains experience at Elzly, they can expect increasing levels of technical responsibility on larger and more complex projects, and more client interaction (position responsibilities and compensation will be commensurate with successful candidate’s level of experience).
- Bachelor's degree in sciences or engineering.
- In lieu of degree, relevant experience in corrosion, coatings, or materials science and/or prior Military experience in logistics or maintenance.
- Ability to travel (expected minimum of 25-50%, on and off for 1-2 weeks at a time).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Writing samples will be requested if not submitted with the resume. Elzly’s primary products are written reports and memoranda based on the analytical work performed, as well as briefings to clients.
- Demonstratable experience with the use of basic hand tools; familiarity with electronic and mechanical systems and laboratory test equipment is also a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office in addition to the ability to work effectively both collaboratively and independently, including in a remote environment.
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen and be willing to pursue (or have) a government security clearance.
Elzly provides some telework opportunities, based on the current role and job assignments, ideal for motivated individuals and self-starters. Job flexibility (i.e., telework) is not guaranteed, and will be commensurate with the ability of the candidate to work independently and effectively in a remote environment.
Close, distance, color, and depth vision, manual dexterity (to handle small objects, instruments, or gages), ability to adjust focus, walk on uneven ground or terrain, climb to heights of 6 feet, stand for prolonged periods of time, work outside (including inclement weather), hear, speak and smell.
KTA offers competitive pay, great benefits, including two fantastic retirement plans (ESOP & 401K), and is a casual, friendly workplace, where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. We are an employee-owned company, run with family-inspired values and ethics, where diverse perspectives, experiences, and capabilities are embraced and valued. The employees of KTA are dedicated to making each other, the company and our clients successful. We believe that serving our clients as we want to be served results in long lasting business relationships. We strive to recruit, develop, and support people from diverse backgrounds, and are committed to helping you take your career to a new and exciting level. At KTA, you’ll work, learn from, and become one of the best in the industry.
KTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are ACTIVELY looking to increase the DIVERSITY of our company. While all candidates will be considered, KTA especially encourages female, minorities, veterans, and candidates with disabilities to apply to this and all job postings. KTA is a Standing Firm Company. Elzly Technology Corporation (Elzly) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of KTA-Tator, Inc. (KTA). AA/EEO
We strive to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our career page, need assistance completing the application process, or if you have Diversity, Affirmative Action or Equal Employment Opportunity questions, please contact us at email@example.com